Tuesday, February 3, 2009

doodle

a doodle is a type of sketch, an unfocused drawing made while some person's were jobless, or person'sotherwise occupied. doodle is a simple drawings which can have a meaning, or just a shape or irregular forms.

i like doodling especially when im on my daydreaming. i bought a sketchbook in PIM and start drawingeveryday. u can see my fisrt doodle at itsabouthings.blogspot.com. the doodle tells about my feeling since i live in Jakarta. my fear, my home, my job..everything..i try to improve my art side in this doodle.

Doodle is an art that can free you to expess your art feeling. Doodle doesnt need you to be the expert first. u can be everytime and everywhere to be a doodlers.

Popular kinds of doodles include cartoon versions of teachers or companions in a school, famous TV or comic characters, invented fictional beings, landscapes, geometric shapes, textures, banners with legends, and animations made by drawing a scene sequence in various pages of a book or notebook.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doodle)

what about you, do you like doodling sometimes?

No comments: